[ale] Low resource, easy to admin LDAP server

Alex Carver agcarver+ale at acarver.net
Fri Dec 23 16:48:30 EST 2016

Understood :)  In this case there's all sorts of little weird things I'm
experimenting with to make customized features on the phones so having
the low level access is nice.  The goal is to put all the phones at home
on the system (with the main phone line on an ATA device) and then I get
a bunch of things I've wanted for the phones.  I suppose it's caused by
being spoiled with the system available at work.