[ale] Urgent notice of need for a new location!!!!

Scott M. Jones eff at dragoncon.org
Thu Dec 22 09:52:19 EST 2016

Manuel's Tavern remodeled recently and the back rooms may no longer be
available.  I'm part of another group that meets in the refurbished
"Eagle's Nest" section, but this section is separated only by a curtain,
and incidental noise from the rest of the restaurant is a factor
(probably would be even more so on Thursday nights at 7pm).

-Scott