[ale] OT: Linux jobs

Lightner, Jeffrey JLightner at dsservices.com
Mon Dec 19 09:56:03 EST 2016

Yep - I'm sure a billionaire who lied his way into the White House then picked another billionaire for Secretary of State cares more about American workers than Corporate profits.   The fact he has already back tracked on some of his other positions since the election should not make anyone think he'll renege on promises to protect American workers.

Here's an idea.   If you want to suggest writing the President please do so.  However, don't couch it in political terms.    Neither party really cares about most of us.    When the Dems took Congress and the White House after Dubya they immediately reversed their position on government collection of phone records and passed a law making it legal retroactively.