[ale] 2016 InstallFest

Phil Turmel philip at turmel.org
Mon Aug 22 12:53:45 EDT 2016

I'd like to both help with this and pick others' brains.  I currently
run MythTV on Gentoo w/ a Hauppage 2250 dual tuner, over the air.  I've
picked up a Ceton 6-tuner InfiniTV pcie card that I'd love to get
working too, but only cable is officially supported.  The card docs and
web config interface implies that ATSC should work with the 8VSB
setting, but I haven't gotten anywhere with it.