[ale] Firefox crashes

Stephen R. Blevins stephen.r.blevins at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 11:26:30 EDT 2016

I've had problems for over a year.  Running Mint 17.[12&3].  Thanks for
the point of JavaScript, but the instability shows up for me in
LibreOffice, too.

Symptoms:
1) Sometimes kills Firefox only.
2) Sometimes kills user session (I'm running multiple logins simultaneously)
3)  Most often, screen freezes and I have to reboot.  Instability with
LibreOffice is always of this kind.

Thought it might be my video card on this IBM ThinkCentre system.  Tried
to replace the hardware but replacement HP system had issues of its own
and I had to revert to IBM.

Am open to suggestions.

Stephen R. Blevins
stephen.r.blevins at gmail.com