[ale] LTS doesn't always mean LTS

Jim Lynch ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com
Mon Apr 25 12:51:06 EDT 2016

The other option for us is to buy 100 MS licenses.  Oh and while I can't
find the reference right now, the only browser option is Chrome for MS
and Linux. :-) Of course Win 10 isn't on the list of approved OS options
either.  Don't you just love state government.  At least they recognize
Linux.

Jim.