[ale] [OT] Recommendation for emergency prepaid cell plan with SIM card

Boris Borisov bugyatl at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 19:18:19 EDT 2015

If I can take the phones from kids I'll do it. Paulding county even allow
phones and tablets in class in some form. Crazy

Data from Wi-Fi. I got for my little one republic wireless Moto G + their
$10 talk and text plan no data. They have other tiers.

But Data seems to be overhead pricevise.

Sent from Gmail Mobile