[ale] Xfinity Modem -- lease or buy recoomendations

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy.bouse at undergrid.net
Tue Sep 29 17:55:04 EDT 2015

I have to call BS on the statement that residential address can't get TV
over the same cable as business... Being as how I'm writing this email
on a Xfinity Business class internet line while we watch residential TV
in the bedroom & living room. We only have one cable line from the box
in the yard to the house.