[ale] Xfinity Modem -- lease or buy recoomendations

LnxGnome lnxgnome at hopnet.net
Mon Sep 28 22:36:16 EDT 2015

+1 for the SB6121.  I've owned mine for four years, and it paid for
itself within the first year.

Thinking about Bombblast's higher speed tiers, I've hit the cap, twice,
by accident (runaway processes), with their mid-rate plans, Blast! and
whatever used to be slower than that, in the year or so they've been
"enforcing" it.  i.e. I'm thinking that higher speed means I can hit
their cap all that much quicker.

Lost in Bitlandia,
--LnxGnome