[ale] Xfinity Modem -- lease or buy recoomendations

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy.bouse at undergrid.net
Mon Sep 28 13:27:04 EDT 2015

I have the SB6121 for many years as I found it listed on
http://mydeviceinfo.comcast.net/ as supported for both Residential and
Business class... I bought it several years ago when I switched from
AT&Fail to Comcast Residential and just recently switched to Xfinity
Business class with the only change I replaced my Linksys router behind
it with a Cisco ASA. Xfinity doesn't own any of the equipment in my
house except the 2 CableCARDs in the back of my TiVo units.