[ale] Systemd - reading log files

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Fri Sep 25 13:17:54 EDT 2015

I don't have the install disk anymore. Just normal pre-systemd disks
laying around.

Now what?

Do we need to always have text logging enabled in addition to having
binary logging until System Rescue is updated to support journald?

The 20+ yrs of being able to use any Linux distro to view log files on a
non-booting system are really over?