[ale] Gigabyte BT-1900

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Wed Sep 23 16:36:07 EDT 2015

The one thing I don't really do is build computers. I've done it, can do it, but it is rare. Because of this I don't know the latest and best
parts to use.

Is the G3258 a processor for small boxes? The small box I showed that was in the Frys ad needed some hard disk storage and some RAM. I would guess that would put it close to $200. My desk can hold a mid-size tower. When you said "same money" what parts did you have in mind?