[ale] Resume question

Beddingfield, Allen allen at ua.edu
Tue Sep 22 09:58:08 EDT 2015

Maybe:
"After uncovering an issue with Red Hat's product, I provided feedback and a proposed solution to the issue.  This resulted in an official update from Red Hat to address the issue."

FYI, when I saw your message, I assumed this was going to be a power management/suspend/resume technical issue :D
Allen B.

--
Allen Beddingfield
Systems Engineer