[ale] Origins of Linux, do we care?

Jeff Hubbs jhubbslist at att.net
Sun Sep 20 01:22:01 EDT 2015

FWIW, OpenRC is still what Gentoo Linux installs with but there is an
option in the Handbook to use systemd instead. I tried to go the systemd
route less than a year ago but I felt like the docs were half-baked and
I had to bail on it. I doubt I'll try again until systemd becomes the
Gentoo default.