[ale] A Hal Fulton Blog article on CompSci degrees

leam hall leamhall at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 14:43:37 EDT 2015

The issue I'm hitting is the same in other languages; going from a very
small thing to figuring out how to do a very big thing. The PHP community
has the https://phpmentoring.org/ site and it's pretty cool. When I hit
Freenode's #ruby channel I get a lot of grief about using an old Ruby, yet
that's what's on my servers so that's what I can use day to day. If it's
not day to day it isn't going to sink in.

I need to see if the Ruby community can pick up the mentoring idea.

Mind on a Mission <http://leamhall.blogspot.com/>