[ale] [Fwd: Advertising on ale.org] - OT MS vs Apple vs Linux/UNIX

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 13:49:29 EDT 2015

On Tue, 2015-09-15 at 13:41 -0400, Michael B. Trausch wrote:
> On Tue, 2015-09-15 at 13:30 -0400, Jim Kinney wrote:
> > My fav part of conspiracy theories is the part where in order to
> > believe the theory, one must also believe that an organization that
> > buys $900 hammers could actually get several hundred people that
> > live in modern society to coordinate an effort to do ANYTHING and
> > keep it completely secret. The Manhattan Project was leaking info
> > daily. The atomic bombs were known to exist prior to the first
> > explosion and that group of people was sequestered in the middle of
> > the desert behind barbed wire and armed guards.
> Right?
>
> I have a knee-jerk to such things.  Probably caused by the fact that
> I have a conspiracy theorist in the family.
BWAHAHA!! They are so much fun to get riled up at Thanksgiving!  If the
turkey get's a bit burned, tell 'em is because of the flouridated water
interacting with the nano bots from the turkey farming the USDA
mandated as part of the vaccine program to halt the spread of bird
flue. They should turn purple in about 10 minutes :-}

James P. Kinney III

own tail. It won't fatten the dog.
- Speech 11/23/1900 Mark Twain

http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/