[ale] [Fwd: Advertising on ale.org] - OT MS vs Apple vs Linux/UNIX

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 13:45:45 EDT 2015

You let BigFoot fly?!?! You know he was grounded by the FAA after his
heart attack. When he found DB Coopers stash on the grassy knoll he
totally flipped his shit and nearly flatlined. Lucky for him Hitler,
who has just re-upped his Red Cross CPR certification was walking by.
On Tue, 2015-09-15 at 17:29 +0000, Lightner, Jeff wrote:
> While Elvis and I were on the flying saucer piloted by Big Foot he
> told me you’re too close for comfort on your theories.

James P. Kinney III

own tail. It won't fatten the dog.
- Speech 11/23/1900 Mark Twain

http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/