[ale] new tablet

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Mon Sep 14 18:57:16 EDT 2015

Not an android issue, but a phone vendor issue.
That's why the first thing I do when I get an android device is to load an open AOSP rom on it.
I stay current from day one. I have 4 year old android devices running lollipop, and expect to run the M release very soon after it's available.
-jt

James Taylor
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com

>>> Chuck Payne <terrorpup at gmail.com> 9/14/2015 1:43 PM >>>

Not to start another string but I really wish Android get off it ass
let you update like Windows and iOS, I hate this buy it and never
upgrade bs that seem to be the model of the phones and tablets. I love
Android, but I am just tried of shelling out cash to be current.