[ale] new tablet

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 13:43:27 EDT 2015

I have a few tablet..

I have a new Samsung 10.5 ( Galaxy Tab S) from T-Mobile so far I am
loving it, not as bad as I thought, not the bloat ware, but they do
want you to use their app store for a lot of things. It helps that I
am running Android 4.4.2.  They are using part of the Storage now for
memory so you should never try to fill the pad up.

I have a Winbook from Microcenter 8" that just go updated to windows
10, that ok. I use for when I have to access my switches as they only
play nice with Windozes.   You can use up to 64G SD card and install
it only. It only had 2gigs not a power horse. I have install a few GNU
Windows Apps like VLC and been happy with it. I am still trying to
figure the bios setting so I can install Linux on it.

I have to take care of the Apple iPads, I don't like them because they
are so closed. With my other tablets I can swap sd cards and read
comics and e-books, ipab well I am not going to convert to buy another
copy because it closed.

We have a Dell Venue 11" with Docking stations, only thing I don't
like is the weight, it is heavy. I am fixing to do a try and buy for
Dell Latitude 13" 2 and 1, that like the Asus Transform Tablets, that
I loved back in the day, but since I only got up Android 4, a lot of
apps are getting dated.

Not to start another string but I really wish Android get off it ass
let you update like Windows and iOS, I hate this buy it and never
upgrade bs that seem to be the model of the phones and tablets. I love
Android, but I am just tried of shelling out cash to be current.