[ale] [Fwd: Advertising on ale.org] - OT MS vs Apple vs Linux/UNIX

Michael B. Trausch mike at trausch.us
Sat Sep 12 15:00:17 EDT 2015

On Sat, 2015-09-12 at 14:55 -0400, Damon L. Chesser wrote:
> The suspense is killing me, so I will just cut to the chase:
>
> Hitler!  Hitler!  Hitler!
I can only assume that you did that in response to my message either as
an insult to my last name, or because you failed to recognize the fact
that I hate the author of systemd, but that does not inform my decision
to use the system due to the fact that it is prima facie better (in
every measurable way I have) than the old methods.
Either way your callous injection of such hostile and inappropriate
bullshit in an otherwise serious thread shows just what you are.
Enjoy the killfile, douche.