[ale] Skype calls?

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Fri Sep 11 09:44:50 EDT 2015

On 09/11/2015 09:31 AM, Michael B. Trausch wrote:
> On Fri, 2015-09-11 at 06:51 -0400, Jim Kinney wrote:
>> Lol!
>> Wait! Microsoft is sponsoring systemd?!?!?
> No, but they're embracing Linux.  And OS X.
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visual_Studio_Code
> Built on the same framework which the (very wonderful!) atom.io IDE
> uses.
> Linus said something years back about considering Linux as "won" when
> Microsoft writes applications for it.  Since then Microsoft has made
> contributions to the Linux kernel (HyperV drivers) and now, well,
> application software (even if it is only dev tools for the moment).
> 	— Mike

I can see a day when only businesses run Windows. Home users will prefer
Linux because it will be THE system for gaming. Sadly, all the
infighting with Linux will make us like the BSD people. It is ours to lose.

The view from the outside matters.

 Sam Axe: You know spies... bunch of bitchy little girls.