[ale] [Fwd: Advertising on ale.org] - OT MS vs Apple vs Linux/UNIX

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 11:16:19 EDT 2015

Actually, the logging details are greater than the old syslog version.
You can turn back on sysloging and have both running. logwatch doesn't
yet support the new formatting of the systemd log process so that's a
part that will need updating. Not sure if there's a replacement in the
works or not.

--
James P. Kinney III

own tail. It won't fatten the dog.