[ale] systemd talk from July has slide deck online now

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 15:50:14 EDT 2015

Rc.local does run last even on systemd.

Write a script that does pre-networking stuff, call it prenet. Put its
systwmd file in local systemd area, etc/systemd/(something - on my phone
and can't recall) and copy network.service there as well. Change
network.service to network2.service and make it dependent on prenet. Make a
postnet and have depend on network2. That will force the ordering. Disable
real network.service and enable all three new ones. Reboot.