[ale] systemd talk from July has slide deck online now

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Mon Sep 7 15:06:29 EDT 2015

I guess too late now to come to that meeting.

I only have two questions.

1. Does /etc/rc.local truly run after everything else?

2. How can I run a script BEFORE Networking and run another one AFTER networking? I want to make sure the BEFORE is truly finished before networking is started. I want to make sure the later is done after interfaces are up.

The latter is because I had a need to write /etc/network/interfaces during boot up. I gave up, ignorance, and replaced /etc/network/interfaces and then restarted the device.