[ale] Need help with backup postgresql system

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Tue Oct 27 22:18:52 EDT 2015

That's why I mentioned the training/more-like-mentoring part up front.

The client's actually pretty sharp. Just not confident about setting up the redundancy piece.
It's a production system with a backup server in place already.
He wants to be able to support it after it's configured.

-jt

James Taylor
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com

On 10/27/2015 03:14 PM, James Taylor wrote:

> I have a client that needs help setting up redundancy/fault-tolerance for his postgresql installation.
> He would like to pay someone to come out and set it up and let him watch and ask questions.
> I can forward contact information off list if there is an interest...

Training always triples the effort, IME.