[ale] OT: but PC related

Raj Wurttemberg rajaw at c64.us
Thu Oct 15 08:14:53 EDT 2015

Hey William,

Well.. I do the recapping myself, for myself... so the cost if just parts. Capacitors are cheap and I usually order 10 of each at a time so the cost is probably under $5 for each C64.  I don’t generally do RCaaS (ReCapping as a Service) but I'm always happy to help people keep their childhood systems and memories alive.

/Raj