[ale] Ubuntu in Oracle's VirtualBox (not)

John Caruso misrerenobis at aol.com
Wed Oct 14 20:49:20 EDT 2015

I installed it and when I got to the point where it wanted to use dev/sda as a boot point I feared for my hard drive so I stopped the installation but it continued and ran the desktop just fine. I checked some things like the browser and the Office substitutes and then quit. Today I fired it up again and go a "no boot device" error so I had to get rid of it. If anyone has had success with this method let me know. I have given up trying to run any distro "alongside' another system.