[ale] Linux distro in ISO format

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Mon Oct 12 11:06:46 EDT 2015

Abso-lutely!!!

There's a little problems that the systemd in Void doesn't work right
now, and they're doing nothing to fix it, and they're committed to
Runit, but heck, these things are all overcomable!

Seriously, Void used to be a systemd distro, but they gave up on
systemd and went to Runit.

SteveT

Steve Litt
October 2015 featured book: Thriving in Tough Times
http://www.troubleshooters.com/thrive