[ale] Need Linux/CloudStack Coach

Charles Lee cjleee2012 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 10:42:16 EDT 2015

Hi,

I'm trying to install CloudStack 4.5.2 on Centos 7 and keep running into
problems that takes me long time to overcome.  So, I'm looking for someone
who can help me in person to install and configure.  After successful
CloudStack installation, I also want to explore using Ceph as storage.  It
can be anytime during working hours, off hours or weekends.  I'm eager to
learn.  If time allows and Linux background is a fit, it can lead into a
little consulting project if interested.

I'm located a couple of miles east of exit 12 on GA 400.  Feel free to
contact me directly at cjleee2012 at gmail.com or 404.483.3698.

Charles