[ale] CIFS mount issue

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Mon Oct 5 15:11:59 EDT 2015

Yep. Thanks for asking. Other questions?  I'm stumped.

/Data/win7ult must exist  on the Unix side - the "Data" Windows share is
a whole partition on the Windows  machine. It is shared
a) read-only for Everyone
b) full-control for my userid.

I'm running this command manually on the ubuntu server.
On another ubuntu box, the same share is mounted through autofs. Mounts
to THIS windows machines do not work there, but to another Windows7
machine, using exactly the same options works great.  The logs show an
error -122 for the CIFS connection via autofs.  That error lead me to
the NTLMv2 stuff - in the first msg.

Does missing 137/tcp and 138/tcp in the scan matter? Same question about
UDP on those ports?