[ale] whitelist setup on laptop for 1st grade class

Jonathan Meek jonathan.l.meek at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 12:33:21 EDT 2015

Hey everyone,

I need to figure out a way to whitelist web addresses for a laptop I am
setting up for my mom's class. The laptop will be connected to the school's
WiFi so in theory they should be blocking non-G rated content.

However, having met the school IT person, I have my reservations.

More than likely the reformatted system will have Ubuntu or some derivative.

So any thoughts or suggestions how to accomplish this would be great.

Jonathan