[ale] Hey guys and gals....

Jerald Sheets questy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 09:22:19 EDT 2015

I just approved this into the ale-jobs list, but wanted to give a quick endorsement of this gig and the team surrounding it.

These guys are an awesome team with really cool people to work for.  While is an AIX gig in particular, the site is awesome (and convenient!!) and has a lot of potential for growth.  I can’t say enough about the manager and coworkers, many of whom I’ve worked with in the past, , and think that if you have the chops for it you should definitely check it out.

Jerald Sheets
questy at gmail.com