[ale] [OT] Anyone up for a 90 Day Wonder Challenge?

Jonathan Meek jonathan.l.meek at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 19:06:25 EST 2015

I can't devote time but I can devote money towards a hosted server. I got
to check but I think something from digital ocean might be good to hosting
a wiki, etherpad and git lab. They charge 5 a month for server space and
have heard great things.

So give me a few days to sort stuff out and I will post back.

Jonathan