[ale] [OT] Anyone up for a 90 Day Wonder Challenge?

Jim Lynch ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com
Mon Nov 30 11:43:39 EST 2015

I taught myself C back on a CP/M system in about 1980. It was BDS C.
I've used it on and off (C not BDS C) since then.  I prefer C++ these
days over C but I can be of some casual help.  Definitely onliney.  I
live south of town and getting beyond I-20 most of the time is
problematic.  I can do online collaboration, via Skype, IRC, Google+,
and probably others I don't know about, plus I'll be glad to yack on the
phone.  I'm mostly available during the day except on weekends,
sometimes.  Eves are sometimes a bit hectic.  I go to bed at 2100 so I
don't do late hours.  Tuesday usually is a light evening too.

Jim.