[ale] Chromebook Comparisons!

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Fri Nov 27 10:23:41 EST 2015

If you are looking at different chromebooks for the holidays,
a comprehensive list with specs is helpful:
http://zipso.net/chromebook-specs-comparison-table/

It doesn't have the new Dell's CB 13s - those don't seem to be a deal
today. :( They actually have a $900 chromebook!

What that huge list doesn't have is data on keyboard "feel" or lifetime.
But seeing RAM, storage, CPUs, resolutions, weights all in 1 place is nice.

There is no best chromebook for everyone. Price, performance, general
Linux compatibility, and possible upgrades matter (storage/RAM).

2 years with a C720 have taught me much.  Come out this Sunday to the
Weekly Meetup to discuss more about chromebooks and what to look for if
you don't plan to run ChromeOS. Knowing what I know today, I would not
purchase an Acer or any CB that uses eMMC for storage.