[ale] [90dw-lcthw] Updated the README file

Leam Hall leamhall at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 06:57:03 EST 2015

I've updated the README with a "How to join" section and some other
minor notes. If you are interested in participating, please give it a
look and follow through. If you are an organizer type person, let me
know how to improve the project.

We're still looking for a Sage in Residence (SiR) to help if we get
stuck. I will warn new C programmers, if you go to the C channel on
Freenode you get bashed if you think anything but K&R C and the
attendant book. You have to develop a bit of a emotional disengagement.

Note the [90dw-lcthw] in the subject line. ALE is looking at different
mentoring groups and this might be one way to use the single mailing
list yet keeping things sortable. Let me know if there's a better way.

Leam