[ale] how to use/reuse a bunch of 2.5 inch drives

Jim Kinney jkinney at jimkinney.us
Thu Nov 26 09:18:13 EST 2015

Look for sata multiplier boards and/or external raid chassis or a tower case with the add-in raid cages (crams 4-6 small drives in the space of 2 external 5.25 drive bays.

There are also chassis's that support 12-24 2.5" drives.

Look up backblaze for serious ideas if you want to hack your own gear :-)