[ale] [OT] Anyone up for a 90 Day Wonder Challenge?

Leam Hall leamhall at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 06:51:21 EST 2015

Jim,

I've given this a little thought, and would like to disagree. Tell me
what you think of these concerns.

1. Unity. Looking at the website, it seems to diverge from the book as
early as chapter 4.

2. Multi-modal learning. The book comes with a series of videos. This
gives learners two different ways to ingest the material. That seems to
be a solid recommendation from the education theory folks.

3. Benefit Content. I've already found extra stuff in the videos that
goes beyond what's in the book.

4. Investment. If someone buys a book it's a bit more of a commitment
than just saying "I'll look at a website". That, in itself, can
encourage deeper participation.

I understand if times are tight with the holidays. If someone really
wants in on this but is having a difficult time swinging the cash,
please let me know. We can probably work something out.

Leam