[ale] GStreamer plug-in programming

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Tue Nov 24 10:52:55 EST 2015

Creating the shell for a null plugin is relatively easy to do, the real question is what type and is it just to glue an existing filter or algorithm, or implement one.

If the desired filter code is available, then it's just an integration job. If not, the job is to implement a new codec or filter on audio and or video and therefore very different.

Sent from my iPhone