[ale] Serious: Comcast Business vs Residential

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 12:01:57 EST 2015

If you need servers, don't even think about residential. The commercial
cost more than the same speed residential but there are no bandwidth caps.
I have the lowest tier and regularly run netflix, web and email servers,
plus whatever the teen is bandwidth munching on. No problems. Only outage
was a tree that took out the entire area. Service was back within 6 hours.
Would have been less but power lines were also down. 5 years service now.
Very, very satisfied.