[ale] Serious: Comcast Business vs Residential

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Wed Nov 11 11:53:31 EST 2015

I got many responses in a short time. Thanks to everyone.

My fear of outage has decreased in the last 4 years due to the fact I do have hotspot capability on my Verizon phone. I've had to use it a few times when there was a DSL outage. Keeping DSL with the Xfinity would be expensive, especially since I pay a premium over AT&T for Atlantic Nexus.