[ale] Ubuntu 15.10

Jim Lynch ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com
Sun Nov 8 07:07:30 EST 2015

Interesting, I was monitoring the ubuntu irc channel yesterday and
someone was having trouble with 15.04.  The solution was to get to 15.10
because 15.04 is fatally flawed and won't be fixed.  They also suggested
to move up from 15.10 as soon as possible.  They referenced a bug report
in 15.04 but I wasn't interested so I didn't follow up.  You might do a
bit of research if you're so inclined.

Jim.