[ale] Ubuntu 15.10

Wolf Halton wolf.halton at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 00:21:56 EST 2015

Paul,
I think you're right. After 4 hours of messing with it, reinstalling the nouveau drivers, and so forth, I reinstalled 15.04.
Thanks

Wolf Halton
Atlanta Cloud Technology
Cybersecurity & Disaster Recovery Solutions
Mobile/Text 678-687-6104

--
Sent from my iPhone. Creative word completion courtesy of Apple, Inc.