[ale] Microsoft patents ones and zeros

Wolf Halton wolf.halton at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 15:15:35 EST 2015

Funny.
It was always a matter of time until Microsoft took this action, but since we all own our own free time, we can launch a class action suit because of all our time Microsoft has forced us to waste.

Wolf Halton
Atlanta Cloud Technology
Cybersecurity & Disaster Recovery Solutions
Mobile/Text 678-687-6104

--
Sent from my iPhone. Creative word completion courtesy of Apple, Inc.