[ale] Seagate 15k FC drives

Jim Lynch ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com
Fri Nov 6 09:11:24 EST 2015

During Pheasant season, I always had my double barrel 12 gauge in the
back seat for when I got out of class I could walk a section and bring
home a bird or two.  A few of the pickups in the parking lot sported
guns in a rack in the back window.  I wouldn't doubt that was also
common in Georgia back in the day.

Jim.