[ale] Seagate 15k FC drives

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Thu Nov 5 18:27:12 EST 2015

I have come into possession of the main components of an old EMC Clariion SAN.
I have about a zillion (more than 10...) 15k fiber channel drives. Most of them are 300GB, and a smaller number are 146Gb.
I have no use for them, but I thought I'd throw them out to the list to see if there's any interest before I re-home them elsewhere.
I have a few other, more immediately useful, items that I could part with for a small fee.
The FC drives, though, are free to all comers.
You would need to take the chassis with them, though.
They'll be gone within a week if I don't get any interest.
-jt

James Taylor
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com