[ale] Topic ideas for November meeting

Horkan Smith ale at horkan.net
Wed Nov 4 13:59:24 EST 2015

8-)  Yup, pick your current problem / toy.

When I set up the ReactOS VM, I was trying to do some app that only ran on windows... can't remember what it was now though.  Probably some kind of setup program.  I remember trying on some Wine-centric linux distro, and not too much later on arch w/ wine.  In the end, I gave up and have an old machine in the basement running Win7 Pro w/out a monitor & just use xfreerdp or rdesktop when required.

later!
   horkan