[ale] Topic ideas for November meeting

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Wed Nov 4 09:23:07 EST 2015

Jim's observation is the reason I commented that you don't go LVM
unless you have a very specific reason to do so. Twice in the past
month I've heard of people who messed up one of the levels of LVM, and
had to jump through some mighty hoops to get the stuff back.

Extra levels of abstraction almost always have a cost. If it's worth
it, fine. If not, why do it?

SteveT

Steve Litt
November 2015 featured book: Troubleshooting Techniques
     of the Successful Technologist