[ale] Beamer templates

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Sun Mar 29 09:25:08 EDT 2015

Why not use libreoffice to do the slides? It's not LaTeX, but it's not PowerPoint, either.

When I turned in assignments digitally, I would always send in PDF, ODT, and DOC. Sometimes I used LaTeX for it (most of the time when I was writing things that had to be formatted "properly") or Writer for smaller stuff.

Sent from my iPhone