[ale] ot: if you have spare time

Boris Borisov bugyatl at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 15:13:41 EDT 2015

I follow the Android x86 ports since Android 1.5 iso come out. Not trying
to be a spoiler here but Android place is for tablets and phones which is
where is thought to be. For Desktops are Desktops UIs. Single app open on
huge screen not really pleasant ...

But I do admire all the work and free time people put to make it work on
x86.